Détail du poste
Directeur des ressources humaines
Description du poste :
About the Organization:
FINCA International, one of the world's leading microfinance institutions, provides financial services to more than 900,000 clients through 21 wholly-owned and operated subsidiaries in Africa, Eurasia, Latin America and the Greater Middle East.
About the Job:
FINCA International is currently looking for an HR Manager for FINCA DRC, based in Kinshasa. The Human Resources Manager (HRM) heads the Human Resources Department and is responsible for oversight of all human resources systems and procedures, including (but not limited to) recruitment and selection, training and development, performance management, conflict resolution, and compensation/rewards management.
- HRM is responsible for the development and implementation HR policies and procedures;
- In coordination with the management team, the HRM will develop and implement strategies and systems to ensure that the right human resources are in place at the right time and are working to maximum effectiveness and motivation;
- HRM participates actively in regular management meetings and is one of the senior managers of the company
Veuillez cliquer ici pour postuler en ligne.
- University degree in General Business, Management, Economics, Human Resources or Personnel Management;
- At least 5 years employment experience in a human resources-related role, preferably with a large international company or organization;
- Experience managing staff required;
- Specific experience in developing a human resources function based on performance management highly desirable;
- Strong knowledge of local labor law and employment practices;
- Enterprising personality with the ability to actively develop systems and policies;
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Team-player with excellent communication skills;
- Computer literacy (experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Access);
- Written and spoken fluency in French and English;
- 20% travel within DRC required.
Retour à la liste