Détail du poste
Chef de projet Crédit PME
Description du poste :
Horus Development Finance (www.horus-df.com) has acquired during the last 15 years considerable expertise in microfinance and SME finance by providing consulting services and technical assistance to microfinance institutions and microfinance banks (MFIs), governments and donor agencies. In addition to its consulting activity, Horus manages Advans SA SICAR, a regulated investment company specialized in microfinance (www.advansgroup.com) whose shareholders are major Development Finance Institutions (EIB, KfW, FMO, FISEA, IFC and CDC Group). Advans’ mission is to invest as lead shareholder in MFIs, especially start-ups. The Advans network currently includes 6 institutions, out of which 5 in Africa. All together these institutions account for 300,000 clients, a loan portfolio of EUR 85 million and EUR 33 million in deposits. The ambition of Advans is to open two new institutions per year over the next three years, in Sub-Saharan Africa, the MENA region and Asia.
In the context of Advans group’s dynamic development, Horus is recruiting an expert, with solid expertise in the financing of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs). The 18 months mission is based in Accra, Ghana and starts in June 2012. At the end of the mission, ohter job opportunities in the network could be proposed.
The Project Manager SME Credit will have the responsibility to:
- Ensure and improve the application of the SME lending methodology within the Advans network
- Expand the product range, and improve procedures, documents, tools and training material accordingly
- Supervise the development of SME lending activity in each Advans institutions
- Monitor the performance of these SME units, and advise management teams on corrective actions to be undertaken when necessary
- Degree in management/accounting/finance
- Fluency in English and good command of French
- At least 5 years experience in microfinance or in the banking sector, including 3 years of responsibilities in financing MSME/SMEs Material experience of managing a portfolio of SME loans in an emerging country
- Successful experience of sale coordination
- Rigorous, analytical, with sound organisational skills, and excellent interpersonal, coaching and training skills.
To Apply Please e-mail resume and cover letter to email@example.com
under reference ADV_GHA_SME_1112.
Please note that Horus will only reply to selected candidates.
39, Rue La Fayette
Retour à la liste