Détail du poste
Chef de projet finance rurale
Description du poste :
For a microfinance institutions in Cambodia, Horus Development Finance is recruiting a Project Manager to lead the agricultural finance project for a 2 years assignment.
In order to diversify its clientele and extend its outreach in the rural areas, the client microfinance institution (MFI) is looking to develop specific products, methods and delivery channels to adequately serve rural clients, and especially farmers.
The 24 months mission is based in Phnom Penh.
The Horus consultant, acting as Project Manager, will be responsible for the creation and the structuring of a Rural Finance Unit He will coordinate and manage the components and activities of a rural pilot test, and will identify, recruit and train the future Head of the Rural Finance Unit. He will be supported by Horus’ experienced officers based in France at head office. He will work in close cooperation with the MFI’s management and project team.
The main responsibilities of the Agricultural Finance Project Manager will be to:
- Carry out market studies
- Elaborate adequate procedures and tools
- Finalize the prototypes of credit and savings products to test
- Prepare training materials and carry out training sessions for both branch and head office staff
- Monitor the rural loan portfolio and support the Operations department in the project development
- Conduct regular follow up and evaluation of the pilot phase
- Initiate partnerships with insurers, value chains’ stakeholders and non financial services providers in order to develop risk mitigation strategies, as well as other relevant partnerships with other organizations to improve impact of the project
- Work on the development of suitable rural delivery channels, possibly associated with Mobile technology
- Prepare the dissemination phase
- At least a master degree in field of rural economics, banking and finance or related field
- 2 to 5 years experience in regulated financial institutions (banks or microfinance institution) and / or in agricultural value chains. An experience in a developing country would be appreciated.
- Successful experience in developing new microfinance products and processes also
- Proven expertise in project management
- Ability to work well in a team and work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Ability to work in isolated areas
- Training and communication skills
- Ability to analyze risks and formalize procedures
- Fluency in French and English
- Good knowledge of the Cambodian financial services and economy sector would be a an advantage
Send CV and letter to email@example.com under reference HDF_Project_Manager_Agri_1112.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
39, Rue La Fayette
Retour à la liste