Détail du poste
Directeur des Opérations adjoint
Date de clôture : 31 août 2012
Description du poste :
About the Organization:
Horus Development Finance (Horus) is a consulting firm and technical assistance provider working in the microfinance sector in emerging and developing countries. For 15 years, Horus has been managing capacity building projects and MFIs and has become one of the main consulting firms in microfinance. Together with several Development finance institutions (EIB, KfW, FMO, AFD, IFC, CDC), Horus created Advans, a network of financial institutions in developing and emerging countries (Asia & Africa) offering financial services to micro, small and medium sized enterprises (MSMEs).
About the Job:
Advans is looking for a Deputy Chief Operating Officer (COO) - Microfinance Institution, Advans Ghana. S/he will be responsible for the commercial operations, ensuring overall supervision of the branch network, and the development of the branch portfolio in accordance with the business plan. S/he will report to the COO.
- Supervise the existing branch network to ensure achievement of Advans Ghana’s objectives for loan portfolio development, loan portfolio quality, and deposit mobilization;
- Coach and mentor branch managers on all aspects of their work;
- With the CEO and COO, devise and execute a growth strategy for Advans Ghana to fulfill the operational objectives defined in the business plan;
- Participate and chair loan committee meetings;
- Monitoring branch performance relative to business plan objectives and proposing corrective actions when necessary;
- Participating in identifying client needs and proposing new products and services to Advans Ghana management.
Interested candidates can send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree in management/accounting/finance/banking/economics or related degree;
- At least 3 years of experience, ideally in commercial positions in financial institutions. Knowledge of microfinance is desirable;
- Excellent communication, management and marketing skills;
- Fluency in English.
Please mention "ADV_GHA_DOPa_1205" in the subject line.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Retour à la liste