Détail du poste
Responsable administratif et financier (VSI)
Date de clôture : 31 juil. 2012
Afrique du Sud
Description du poste :
About the Organization:
Founded in October 1998, PlaNet Finance (PF) Group’s mission aims to alleviate poverty by contributing to the development of the microfinance sector. It supports MFIs by providing them with technical assistance services in terms of capacity building and financing to facilitate their growth. PF also works with the private sector (banks and financial institutions), international agencies and governments to facilitate the development of an efficient and mainstream microfinance sector.
About the Job:
PlaNet Finance is looking for a VSI Junior Office Manager - Planet Finance Southern Africa. S/he will be responsible for implementing the administrative and accounting processes of the office. S/he will facilitate the management of human resources and ensure legal, regulatory, and fiscal compliance. S/he will report to the PlaNet Finance Southern Africa's director. He/she will have to report regularly to PlaNet Finance International head office's administrative and finance department in Paris.
- Office administration (40 percent):
- Implement the administrative processes of the office;
- Managing staff missions logistics (e.g. travel bookings);
- Manage procurement and payment processes;
- Manage the day to day relationship with local suppliers;
- Ensure compliance with the procurement policies of PlaNet Finance and donors. Before any disbursement, check contract compliance and receipting;
- Control preparation of cheques and payments;
- Manage petty cash account;
- Manage overheads and recurring expenses;
- Manage the day to day relationship with PlaNet Finance International head office's administration and finance department regarding payments.
- Procedures (20 percent):
- Define and update the internal administrative and financial procedures of the office;
- Organize the office's administration and finance unit in collaboration with the executive director (ED);
- Define the administrative and financial procedures manual of the office in accordance with policies defined by head office;
- Update these procedures when required.
- Human resource (20 percent):
- Facilitate the management of human resources;
- Support recruitment of new staff, draft job descriptions and job offers, circulate offers in relevant media and draft work contracts in coordination with PlaNet Finance's team in South Africa and in head office;
- Ensure the integration of new staff;
- Facilitate application for and renewal of work visas for the team;
- Monitor leave and expenses accounts for the staff;
- Design and implement the office's risk management policy and the personnel security plan, draft the office's security manual and monitor compliance to the security policy;
- Select appropriate insurance for personnel and work premises;
- Coordinate with local authorities for payment of taxes (social insurance, income tax, etc.).
- Accounting and cash flow management(10 percent):
- Implement the accounting processes of the office;
- Manage client and donor billing, payment follow-up and filing;
- Update expenditures and receipts ledger;
- Keep journal entries and accounting books up to date;
- Carry out regular bank reconciliation;
- Manage office's fixed assets and stock;
- Prepare for financial audits;
- Implement the financial processes of the office;
- Plan and update office cash flow with regard to contracts and budgets;
- Liaise with head office in respect of cash flow requirements for the office;
- Manage the day to day relationship with the bank;
- Ensure legal, regulatory and fiscal compliance;
- Manage the logistics for the establishment of PlaNet Finance in South Africa and ensure compliance of the office's legal status;
- Maintain the legal and fiscal compliance of the office.
- Project administration (5 percent):
- Manage the administrative requirements of projects, facilitate projects budgeting, and ensure follow up;
- Analyze funder contracts, design FCOs’ admin compliance plan (receipts filing method) and create funder/project admin file;
- Assist in project budgeting and monitor compliance with PlaNet Finance financial policies;
- Follow up on project budgets and regularly reconcile actual expenses with the project officer;
- Supervise the preparation of audit missions and the provision to auditors of all documents required for the missions.
- Compliance (5 percent).
Interested candidates can send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- B. Tech, National Diploma, Bachelor in Business Administration, Accounting;
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience;
- Must be good in reading, writing, and speaking French and English;
- Attention to detail. Organized, ability to prioritize and manage time effectively;
- Demonstrated quantitative skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software;
- Some knowledge/experience of European Commission audit procedures.
Retour à la liste