Détail du poste
Chargé de portefeuille - Contrôleur
Date de clôture : 3 sept. 2012
Description du poste :
The Financial Controller or Investment Portfolio Officer’s main missions are:
- Monitor the investment portfolio with a focus on the financial interests of BIO and its development mission.
- Ensure the respect of contract agreements by BIO’s clients from an administrative and financial point of view.
- Inform the stakeholders about the status of BIO’s investment portfolio.
- Ensure that the contract agreements are respected
- Control the existence and ensure that the reporting obligations are met by the portfolio companies
- Closely monitor the financial situation and the performance of companies in the portfolio and pro-actively identify risk, define risk profiles and propose effective courses of action.
- Prepare reports to the BIO’s Decision bodies concerning the status of the portfolio companies
- Contribute to the elaboration of reports addressed to the BIO’s stakeholders
- Manage data analysis and consolidation of the development impact of the portfolio companies
- Master in Business Administration/Finance or Economics
- Financial auditing and/or Controlling skills
- Relevant work experience - of minimum 3 years - as Financial controller or Auditor
- Language skills: written and spoken English + at least one other EU languages (Dutch/French/Spanish…)- Good knowledge of Spanish is an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office ( in particular of Excel)
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, precise & meticulous
- Objective and able to form and keep an independent opinion
- Good and quick intuitive understanding of issues and able to anticipate possible solutions
- Interested in emerging and developing markets
- Good communication skills
- Team player
How to apply
If you are interested please send your Cv as well as a cover letter to j email@example.com
the reference number of this function is mi PO82012
Catherine Le Riche
Avenue de Tervurenlaan 188A
Retour à la liste