Détail du poste
Date de clôture : 10 août 2012
Afrique du Sud
Description du poste :
About the Organization:
responsAbility Social Investments AG is one of the leading social investment companies. With its investment products, responsAbility enables people at the base of the global income pyramid to have access to markets, information and other services important for their development. It is backed by well-known Swiss financial institutions and a social venture capital company.
About the Job:
responsAbility is looking for a Senior Investment Officer - Microfinance to support its investment funds’ activity in Sub-Saharan Africa in financing MFIs with senior and subordinated debt.
- Establish and maintain relationships with MFIs and financial inclusion players;
- Credit risk analysis of counterparties and their market risks within the region, both on-site and off-site, involving due diligence and scoring exercises;
- Interact with the investment committee and the transaction management unit of responsAbility to implement transactions;
- Monitoring of portfolio debt investments as well as of the markets in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Interested candidates can send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Degree in economics, business administration, finance, or a related field. Advanced graduate degree a plus;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the assessment and/or debt financing of institutions, especially with sector experience in microfinance or retail banking;
- Excellent oral and written English and French, preferably 1 or 2 additional African languages;
- Strong analytical, writing and presentation skills;
- Strong financial modeling and accounting skills, proficiency with spreadsheets;
- Interest in and enthusiasm for social investments.
Afrique du Sud
Retour à la liste