Détail du poste
Programme "Junior Manager"
Date de clôture : 31 déc. 2012
Description du poste :
About the Organization:
FINCA International, one of the world's leading MFIs, provides financial services to more than 950,000 clients through 21 wholly-owned and operated subsidiaries in Africa, Eurasia, Latin America, and the Greater Middle East.
About the Job:
FINCA International is looking for candidates for its Junior Manager Program (JMP). This program will offer a unique opportunity for experienced professionals to enter into the microfinance sector and gain experience in all aspects of microfinance operations from loan origination to branch management. Compensation will be provided to the candidates which will include salary, benefits, and housing.
Veuillez cliquer pour postuler en ligne.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent and 3 to 5 years work experience, MA or MBA desired but not required;
- Previous field experience in developing countries required, preferably in the region of assignment;
- Study/initial work experience in the microfinance, finance, and/or development fields highly desirable;
- Strong commitment to microfinance;
- Flexibility and ability to manage multiple priorities effectively;
- Teamwork skills and respect for cultural differences;
- High proficiency in French and English required.
Retour à la liste